The aim of this workshop is to present and foster new research and developments in the area of signal processing for hearing aids and cochlear implants, including but not restricted to the following topics:
• Auditory models
• Noise reduction and dereverberation
• Speech intelligibility and quality assessment
• New stimulation strategies for cochlear implants
• Signal separation
• Audio scene analysis and classification
• Sensor array and multi-channel processing
• Adaptive filtering algorithms and structures
• Feedback control
Attendees are welcome with or without a presentation. If you like to present a poster please submit the title and the abstract before the deadline using the registration form. You can download the flyer here.
The workshop will be held all day on Friday, September 7, 2012. The program of the workshop is available now!
The AUDIS workshop will take place on September 7th, 2012 at the Institute of Communication Systems and Data Processing, Room 4G, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany. Location maps and travel directions are given on the workshop home page.
• Deadline for poster abstract: August 10, 2012.
• Registration deadline: August 15, 2012.
The registration is closed.
• Prof. Dr. Walter Kellermann (University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany)
• Prof. Dr. Torsten Dau (Technical University of Denmark, Denmark)
• Prof. Dr. DeLiang Wang (The Ohio State University, USA)
• Prof. Dr. Peter Vary (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
How to register & submit:
You can download the registration form here.
Please send the registration form to:
►Attending the workshop is free of charge. In addition, some travel support is available.
If you would like to be considered as a candidate to receive the travel support please indicate this in your registration.
- Masoumeh Azarpour, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
- Jalal Taghia, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
- Rajyalakshmi Dokku, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
- Dr. Pejman Mowlaee, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
Universitätsstr. 150, ID/E2
44780 Bochum, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)234 32-14165